Palace Notice Board
- Visitors are not allowed inside Mysore Palace, as per the Notication Click here for details
- Mysore Palace is Open for Visitors from 05/07/2021, Morning 10AM till 5:30PM IST
- Sound and Light Program is open for visitors from 26/07/2021
Sound and Light Show (son et lumiere) at the Palace - All days expect Sundays & Govt. Holidays.
- Kannada :: Monday to Wednesday - Time 7.00 PM to 8.00 PM & Saturday - Time 8.15 PM to 9.15 PM - Entrance Ticket in Rs. Adults 70 & Children Rs 30 / Ticket.
- English :: Thursday to Saturday - Time 7.00 PM to 8.00 PM - Entrance Ticket in Rs. Adults 90 & Children Rs 40 / Ticket.
- No refund of tickets if the show is stopped in-between due to rain or any other reasons.
- 15 Minutes Palace Illumination can be seen at the end of the Sound and Light Program Show.
- Ticket will be issued only at Varaha Gate Counter (South Side) from 6.30pm onwards
- Tickets for (Indian / Foreign) Adults Rs 70 / head, Children above 7 years and below 12 years Rs 30 / head.
Any Further details
- Please Call Deputy Director, Mysuru Palace
- Phone: 0821 242 1051 | Fax 0821 243 4425
- Daily Palace Visitors (2012 onwards) Click for details
- Daily Palace Visitors (2019) Click for details
- For Mysuru Dasara details Click here for Dasara website